As a Business Development Executive, you shall be at the forefront of Veezu’s growth, achieving our growth objectives for your dedicated region. Reporting to the Regional Commercial & Business Development Manager you will be responsible for delivering new sales revenues and volumes to the business. This is a growth focused role where the delivery of new profitable revenues / volumes is of paramount importance.
What can you expect as a Business Development Executive?
- Working Pattern is: Monday – Friday
- Working Hours are 9:00am – 17:30pm
- 42.5 hours per week
- Day Working
During your journey as a Business Development Executive, you will…
- Lead and own the whole business development lifecycle & negotiate complex customer deals
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to achieve business growth
- Focus on activities that deliver tangible results in line with financial targets
- Develop new business revenues through proactive lead generation & developing meaningful relationships with prospective clients
- Ensure that margins are maintained with customers in line with business plan
- Work with the client and the business to develop tailored solutions that satisfy the customer need and maximise revenue opportunities.
- Manage new customers initial integration working with the team to ensure a smooth transition, with high levels of customer service to ensure delivery parameters, accuracy of billing, customer satisfaction etc.
- Work with the senior team to deliver geographical expansion
- Upsell/ Cross sell new/ additional services to the existing client base
- Identify and raise service improvements& new services through consistent analysis of customer feedback and the sector
Our expectations of you…
- A Demonstrable track record of business development within a service led environment
- Commercially astute, with the ability to build business to business relationships
- Possess a customer focused approach
- Comprehensive understanding and practical experience of the whole sales cycle including the proven ability to close deals
- Demonstrate a creative approach to sales to engage with the target customer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a targeted environment and delivering against financial targets and business objectives.
At Veezu we believe in creating amazing journeys for all our colleagues. To start your journey with us, click ‘apply’ now!
*Permanent employment is conditional on having a satisfactory DBS check. You will therefore be asked to disclose any unspent convictions at the interview stage. If you start employment with us, you will be asked to engage in the formal DBS checking process