As a Claims Handler, you will manage all aspects of Veezu Assist’s liaison with customers in relation to claims handling, providing exceptional customer service, high levels of administration and leading by example to all team members across the group.
What can you expect as a Claims Handler?
- Working Pattern is: Monday to Friday
- Working Hours are: 09:00 – 17:00
- 40 hours per week
- Day Working
During your journey as a Claims Handler you will…
- Manage all aspects of Veezu Assist’s liaison with driver partners, passengers and solicitors in relation to claims handling and accidents
- Manage key relationships, including those with external customers and business partners as well as the various internal departments with which you will work closely
- Debt recovery for complex claims or old claims over 60 days due as well as own claims
- Liaison with all parties involved including client driver partner, TP driver, relevant insurance companies, witnesses and any others
- Provide high quality customer service, with an awareness and understanding of customer requirements
- Manage each individual claim through FNOL to completion and payment ensuring speed and efficiency of information, compliant with FCA, DPA, ABI, MIB as is required by law where applicable and company procedures.
- Ensure all claims are handled efficiently from our claims handling system Proclaim
- Recommend solicitors to driver partners as appropriate
- Dealing with on- and off-hires where necessary and checking vehicles
- Assist with location fleet issues
- Accurately input data on relevant computer database i.e. Proclaim, spreadsheets
Our expectations of you…
- Experience gained within the Insurance Industry and Motor Claims
- Honesty and a knowledge of industry regulation and legislation
- Knowledge of complaints and recommendation procedure
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Monthly Pay
- Free onsite parking
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance
- Access to our employee perks, wellness & recognition platform provided via ‘Perk Box’
- Employee Assistance Programme: access to a 24/7 helpline providing employees and their partner and dependants with professional support, guidance and counselling when they need it the most.
- Learning & development opportunities to help you progress in your career
At Veezu we believe in creating amazing journeys for all our colleagues. To start your journey with us, click ‘apply’ now!
*Permanent employment is conditional on having a satisfactory DBS check. You will therefore be asked to disclose any unspent convictions during the recruitment process. If you start employment with us, you will be asked to engage in the formal DBS checking process.