This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing and award-winning company, on a full-time, permanent basis, working from our Solihull office. As a Fleet Assistant, you will arrange vehicle hire for Driver Partners if their car is off the road and provide administrative assistance for the fleet. You will analyse telematics to understand Driver Partner driving behaviours and vehicle management, with the aim to improve the journeys we provide to our customers and passengers.
What can you expect as a Fleet Assistant?
- Working Pattern is: Monday to Friday
- Working Hours are: 09:00 – 17:00
- 40 hours per week
- Day Working
During your journey as a Fleet Assistant you will…
- Travel to and from sites to support our Driver Partner Experience and Veezu Assist teams with rental vehicle administration
- Assist in the organisation and booking of fleet vehicles routine servicing.
- Ensure MOT & vehicle check appointments are carried out on time with the onsite workshops and garages
- Assist in the organisation and booking of vehicle swaps between our vehicle hire supplier and Driver Partners.
- Support Veezu Assist by reporting on damaged vehicles following fault or non-fault incidents.
- Report on Driver Partner behaviour and vehicle management across all of our sites
- Obtain and review DashCam recordings and footage, which could be used as evidence for incidents and insurance claims in the case of an accident.
- Communicate with our Driver Partners regarding their driving styles and behaviours, working closely with them to improve efficiency, cost and their customers’ journeys
- Ensuring that customer information is safeguarded at all times, in line with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Our expectations of you:
- Full Driving License (manual)
- Analytical and Data Driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Have good administration and organisation skills
- The ability to thrive and be positive when working under pressure
We create amazing journeys for our staff – to start yours, simply apply now!
*Permanent employment is conditional on having a satisfactory DBS check. You will therefore be asked to disclose any unspent convictions at the interview stage. If you start employment with us, you will be asked to engage in the formal DBS checking process.