With a focus on people management and high standards of customer service delivery, our Shift Manager / Team Leaders ensure that a smooth, effective and efficient operation is maintained within our Contact Centres. The Contact Centre receives inbound calls only and does not involve selling products or services, or making outbound calls.
What can you expect as a Shift Manager / Team Leader?
- Shifts available Monday – Sunday.
- Must be available to work 2 weekends each month.
- Must be available to work between 6am – 6pm.
- 10 hour shifts.
- 40 hours per week.
- Day Working.
- Work 4 shifts per week.
- 3 days off each week.
During your journey as a Shift Manager / Team Leader, you will…
- Monitor, organise and coach your team on a day-to-day basis.
- Liaise with the Operations Management team and the Training & Quality Executive in all aspects of people management to support and to drive performance and effectively support any training requirements employees may need, and to ensure that all staff training is up to date.
- Proactively monitor the attendance, performance & development of Controllers and Call Advisers, utilising the tools and documents available, to ensure that agreed standards are met and KPI targets are delivered.
- Ensure the Journey Booking Centre is resourced effectively, utilising additional capacity when required and ensuring that lone working is avoided where possible.
- Support the Journey Booking Centre during busy periods by responding promptly and courteously to telephone bookings, capturing accurate information and processing this in an efficient manner.
- Collate & update reports to help measure the Journey Booking Centre’s performance & improvement needs.
Our expectations of you…
- Previous supervisory experience is essential in a Team Leader / Supervisor / Assistant Manager role.
- Previous experience in a senior role within the Logistics/ supply chain/ distribution industry is preferred.
- Experience of managing a team within a customer service industry such as a call centre / contact centre is preferred.
- Excellent motivator and communicator.
- Ability to deal with challenging customer service scenarios.
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
At Veezu we believe in creating amazing journeys for all our colleagues. To start your journey with us, click ‘apply’ now!
*Permanent employment is conditional on having a satisfactory DBS check. You will therefore be asked to disclose any unspent convictions at the interview stage. If you start employment with us, you will be asked to engage in the formal DBS checking process.