As a Training and Delivery Executive you will be responsible for executing training and identifying development needs for our passenger, account customer and Driver Partner facing teams. Your journey with Veezu will involve delivering appropriate training to our colleagues to provide them with the knowledge and skills necessary to ensure an excellent service is provided at all times.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
What can you expect as a Training & Delivery Executive?
- Working Pattern is: Monday – Friday
- Working Hours are variable and can range between 8am – 8pm.
- 42.5 hours per week
- Day Working
During your journey as a Training & Delivery Executive, you will…
- Deliver a range of training using classroom, online and on-the-job learning.
- Ensure colleagues have a good understanding of their role requirements and the software they will use to carry out their duties (e.g. taking calls, providing high levels of customer service, statutory requirements, complianec and technical training etc).
- Coordinate and carry out statutory update sessions as and when required for applicable operational colleagues.
- Provide efficient and high-quality training support to ensure the successful execution of projects in your regions and neighbouring regions as and when necessary.
- Provide ongoing feedback to colleagues and arrange additional training programmes for individuals if required.
Our expectations of you…
- Proficient experience in delivering training programmes, both virtually and face to face, in a group environment or individually.
- A patient and understanding manner.
- Energetic, determined, and highly capable.
- Team player.
- Competent use of the full Microsoft suite; Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong desktop and in-person research, presentation, and reporting skills.
At Veezu we believe in creating amazing journeys for all our colleagues. To start your journey with us, click ‘apply’ now!
*Permanent employment is conditional on having a satisfactory DBS check. You will therefore be asked to disclose any unspent convictions at the interview stage. If you start employment with us, you will be asked to engage in the formal DBS checking process.