As a Training and Quality Executive you will be responsible for executing training, monitoring quality and identifying development needs for our passenger, account customer and Driver Partner facing teams. Your journey with Veezu will involve planning, organising and carrying out appropriate training to our colleagues to provide them with the knowledge and skills necessary to ensure an excellent service is provided at all times.You will also conduct side by side and remote quality checks to assess whether training is being put in to practice and to identify additional or refresher training needs.
What can you expect as a Training & Quality Executive?
- Working Pattern is: Monday – Friday
- Working Hours are variable and can range between 8am – 8pm.
- 42.5 hours per week
- Day Working
During your journey as a Training & Quality Executive, you will…
- Support hiring managers with the assessment and selection process
- Own the day-to-day operations of the onboarding program, partnering with managers to ensure new starters are engaged and successfully onboarded.
- maintain & deliver a range of training using classroom, online and on-the-job learning.
- Ensure colleagues have a good understanding of their role requirements and the software they will use to carry out their duties (e.g. taking calls, providing high levels of customer service, statutory requirements, compliance and technical training etc).
- Coordinate and carry out statutory update sessions as and when required for applicable operational colleagues.
- Support a career roadmap for our operational colleagues and partner with the Line Manager and Veezu HR to identify rising stars and facilitate the success of roadmap milestones for colleagues.
- Evaluate, design and expand individual training, individual learning plans and development programmes, based on the needs of the organisation and the individual.
- Provide efficient and high-quality training support to ensure the successful execution of projects in your regions and neighbouring regions as and when necessary.
- Provide ongoing feedback to colleagues and arrange additional training programmes for individuals if required.
Our expectations of you…
- Proficient experience in creating, executing and delivering training programmes, both virtually and face to face, in a group environment or individually.
- Ability to assess and measure training effectiveness through post training audits and reviews
- A patient and understanding manner.
- Energetic, determined, and highly capable.
- Team player.
- Competent use of the full Microsoft suite; Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong desktop and in-person research, presentation, and reporting skills.
At Veezu we believe in creating amazing journeys for all our colleagues. To start your journey with us, click ‘apply’ now!
*Permanent employment is conditional on having a satisfactory DBS check. You will therefore be asked to disclose any unspent convictions at the interview stage. If you start employment with us, you will be asked to engage in the formal DBS checking process.