In the event of a non-fault accident, we can assist from the point of an incident through to settlement and provide a temporary replacement vehicle to ensure you are mobile and can continue working.
Veezu driver-partners automatically receive the full support of our accident aftercare management service. Non-Veezu driver-partners can also access our accident management service.
If you're involved in an accident
You don’t have to use the services of your broker or your insurance company. Unlike some brokers and insurance companies, we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How we can help you in the event of an accident
Veezu can provide support and advice every step of the way. Starting at the scene of the accident.
If the accident is not your fault:
- We arrange roadside recovery if needed, storage, and the repair of your car.
- We make all of the phone calls on your behalf with the third-party insurer.
- As your representative we liaise with all parties related to the accident and keep you and all parties updated regularly.
- Provide a temporary replacement vehicle on a credit hire basis whilst your vehicle is off the road.
- Recommend a specialist solicitor in the event you are injured.
- We contact the passengers and witnesses to obtain formal written statements from them to prove your version of events.
- Manage your vehicle damage claim with the at-fault insurer in the shortest time possible so you have no excess to pay.
Service you can trust
Reputation and quality are important to Veezu.
A 24-hour helpline is available to ensure one of the team is always on hand.
Our repairers are PAS125 accredited.
Our recovery agents are PAS43 accredited.
Still have questions?
Contact a member of our team on 03300 100 600 or to contact us via the Driver Partner Portal.
The accident management service is provided by Veezu Assist Limited. Registered in England & Wales 09215592 VAT No 198 7674 29 Registered Office: Raleigh House, Langstone Business Village, Langstone Park, Langstone, Newport, Gwent NP18 2LH.
Veezu Assist Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Full Permission Credit Broking, Insurance Broking and Claims Management, our FCA Firm Reference Number 832752
Complaints. We undertake to provide the highest standard of service, whilst acting responsibly at all times. If, however, you do have a complaint regarding the credit or insurance broking service we provide you with, then, please let us know either in person, in writing or via the telephone, and we will seek to resolve your complaint promptly. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may wish to take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. In order to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service, you should contact them as follows: Write to them at Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR Telephone: 0800 023 4567 Email: email@example.com Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
RIDE WITH US
Download the App
Get a priority ride when you book by app.
DRIVE WITH US
Apply to drive
Partner with Veezu to be your own boss and earn extra money driving. Immediate opportunities available.